Happiness Planner 100 Days
Postage within Ireland is a flat €5, spend over €75 & Shipping is Free. This includes Northern Ireland (just pop in Ireland not UK in country) or you will be charged UK postage as it does this automatically! :)
UK delivery is €7.50, Free Shipping over €100 and can take a week or just over at busy periods ( so all of Nov & December)
European Delivery is €7.50 but when you spend over €100 it's Free!
Everywhere else contact us! :)
Not lovin' your purchase? Well, we definitely don't want you to be disappointed!
To return something, please call us at 01 2157696 or email us at email@example.com. All returns must be authorised by a staff member at Moss HQ within 30 days of receipt.
- we don't currently cover the cost of return shipping.
- any order discrepancies must be reported within 10 business days.
- received a damaged product? Ooops, we're SO sorry. Call us at 01 215 7696 within 10 days and we’ll sort it out.
- we're not responsible for items delivered to an incorrect address supplied by the sender-so please check that information twice!
Moss Cottage, Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14 KX67.
Click here for google maps directions.
Closed Sunday & BH Monday.
The Happiness Planner : Focus on What Makes You Happy
The Happiness Planner is a planner like no other. Instead of focusing on productivity, it focuses on “your happiness”. It is designed to help you welcome more positivity, joy, and happiness into your life by applying the practices of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, self-awareness, and self-development.
On top of the typical daily pages, this planner is packed with questions and guides that help you become a happier and more positive person.
You will be encouraged to;
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Start each day with an inspiring thought.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly