Happiness Planner 52 Week Planner
Postage within Ireland is a flat €5, spend over €75 & Shipping is Free. This includes Northern Ireland (just pop in Ireland not UK in country) or you will be charged UK postage as it does this automatically! :)
UK delivery is €7.50, Free Shipping over €100 and can take a week or just over at busy periods ( so all of Nov & December)
European Delivery is €7.50 but when you spend over €100 it's Free!
Everywhere else contact us! :)
Not lovin' your purchase? Well, we definitely don't want you to be disappointed!
To return something, please call us at 01 2157696 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be authorised by a staff member at Moss HQ within 30 days of receipt.
- we don't currently cover the cost of return shipping.
- any order discrepancies must be reported within 10 business days.
- received a damaged product? Ooops, we're SO sorry. Call us at 01 215 7696 within 10 days and we’ll sort it out.
- we're not responsible for items delivered to an incorrect address supplied by the sender-so please check that information twice!
Moss Cottage, Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14 KX67.
Click here for google maps directions.
Closed Sunday & BH Monday.
New fantastic products from the lovely folks over at Happiness HQ!
As requested by popular demand, we have created an undated weekly planner that embraces our signature function, the much-loved weekly reflection element.
The 52-Week Journal is perfect for those who don't want to write or journal every day, but still want to set weekly goals and reflect on a weekly basis. It is similar to The Happiness Planner 2016. However, it comes with weekly goal setting, weekly overview, and weekly reflection pages, instead of the daily and monthly pages.
The Happiness Planner is a planner like no other. Instead of focusing on productivity, it focuses on “your happiness”. It is designed to help you welcome more positivity, joy, and happiness into your life by applying the practices of positive thinking, positive affirmations, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development.
You will be encouraged to;
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Start each week with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- End each day with gratitude
What are the features?
- Hardcover with gold-foiled logo and gold corners
- Spiral bound
- 230mm x 165mm
- White 100gram paper
- 251 pages
- 3 gold clips (to be used as a book binder)
- 4 of our Printables
- Wrapped in a bubble wrap
- Packaged in a box with gold-foiled logo
Inside the journal
- "Create your happiness roadmap" exercise
- Yearly Overview
- Weekly Overview and Goal-Setting pages
- Weekly Quotes
- Weekly Reflection
- Yearly Reflection
Throughout the journal, you will be guided to create Your Happiness Roadmap and integrate that into your daily life. You will be prompted to;
- Discover yourself
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Integrate more of what makes you happy into your daily life
- Plan to make changes to the things that make you unhappy
- Set goals that you want to achieve and write down action plans
- Start each week with an inspirational quote and an exciting thought*
- Pinpoint your focus for each week
- Rate yourself on your energy level and happiness level
- Reflect on your week and see things from the positive side
- Set goals for improvement
- Reflect on the past 52 weeks