52 Week Happiness Journal
All items will be packed and posted by the fantastic super cool folks from Moss Cottage, Dundrum, Main Street, Dublin 14.
Please allow 2-3 working days for us to process and post your item unless otherwise stated, pre-orders etc (though we will always aim to post your products as soon as we get your order) and once wrapped for delivery you will receive an email. All Irish orders are shipped by Fastway and can take 1-3 working days to arrive after the initial processing time. All orders placed after 12pm on Friday will be sent Monday.
Please provide ph no for delivery purposes, we will not share it with anyone else!!!
If you live somewhere that may require directions or you won't be at home please include your mobile no or maybe you should get it delivered to your workplace? If you have to change address after the package has left us we will have to charge you twice for shipping!
***You can use 0000 for a postal code if you're having problems with your own! :)
Need it wrapped for a gift & want us to leave the invoice out? No worries just let us know!
Want to place an order but want to collect it in the shop cuz you want to see us & bring tea?!!! No worries use the code MOSSCOLLECT & we will pop it aside ready for you.
Moss Cottage, Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14 KX67.
Click here for google maps directions.
Closed Sunday & BH Monday.
New fantastic products from the lovely folks over at Happiness HQ! Happiness Delivery is due next week as there was a slight delay & orders will be sent out asap!
As requested by popular demand, we have created an undated weekly planner that embraces our signature function, the much-loved weekly reflection element.
The 52-Week Journal is perfect for those who don't want to write or journal every day, but still want to set weekly goals and reflect on a weekly basis. It is similar to The Happiness Planner 2016. However, it comes with weekly goal setting, weekly overview, and weekly reflection pages, instead of the daily and monthly pages.
The Happiness Planner is a planner like no other. Instead of focusing on productivity, it focuses on “your happiness”. It is designed to help you welcome more positivity, joy, and happiness into your life by applying the practices of positive thinking, positive affirmations, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development.
You will be encouraged to;
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Start each week with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- End each day with gratitude
What are the features?
- Hardcover with gold-foiled logo and gold corners
- Spiral bound
- 230mm x 165mm
- White 100gram paper
- 251 pages
- 3 gold clips (to be used as a book binder)
- 4 of our Printables
- Wrapped in a bubble wrap
- Packaged in a box with gold-foiled logo
Inside the journal
- "Create your happiness roadmap" exercise
- Yearly Overview
- Weekly Overview and Goal-Setting pages
- Weekly Quotes
- Weekly Reflection
- Yearly Reflection
Throughout the journal, you will be guided to create Your Happiness Roadmap and integrate that into your daily life. You will be prompted to;
- Discover yourself
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Integrate more of what makes you happy into your daily life
- Plan to make changes to the things that make you unhappy
- Set goals that you want to achieve and write down action plans
- Start each week with an inspirational quote and an exciting thought*
- Pinpoint your focus for each week
- Rate yourself on your energy level and happiness level
- Reflect on your week and see things from the positive side
- Set goals for improvement
- Reflect on the past 52 weeks